November 20th Update
We are immediately following the “Dial Back” guidelines.
All classes are on pause until it is safe to resume.
Since Governor Walz’s June 5th announcement, we’ve promptly enacted a Cautious Reopening, starting June 10th.
We understand and are energized by all of your excitement to see everyone and to practice together again! Simultaneously, we’ve kept up-to-date with the state’s recommendations and industry standards, like those encouraged by Yoga Alliance, to keep health and preventive measures at the forefront of our planning.
Due to what we currently know (and in recognition of all we don’t know) about Covid-19, we will begin this week with two outdoor classes while continuing to offer the majority of our classes online via Zoom.
For our outdoor classes, a few guidelines must be adhered to:
- *Please self-screen before attending an outdoor class via our state’s checklist (https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/facilityhlthscreen.pdf or https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/facilityhlthscreensp.pdf)
- *Everyone must register in advance for each class; everyone who registers for a class will be marked as present for that class (allows us to limit contact during check-in and guarantees your spot since class sizes must be limited & ensures the instructor sends those signed up a zoom invite if the weather is bad)
- *Every student must sign a one-time Covid-19 waiver (see the class schedule page of our website) before arrival
- *Bring your own yoga mat and supplies (yoga props will NOT be available to students)
- *Bring your own yoga mat cleaner and hand sanitizer
- *Teachers will NOT be adjusting or walking around during class
- *Students and teachers must be socially distanced 6 feet apart during class
- *Teachers and students are strongly recommended to wear masks—especially before and after class (bring your own)
The above list stems from the current state guidelines and recommendations. If there’s anything we’re used to now, it’s constant change! So, please trust that the above is temporary—how temporary? We anticipate our above Cautious Reopening to be our plan for the month of June. We’ll continue to offer updates via social media, our newsletter and our website.